A notice to our Customers regarding COVID-19
Travers Printing values every customer who relies on us to support their business.
While continuing to provide our customers with the level of service they have come to expect, we want to share with you the steps we are taking to protect the health and safety of our customers, partners and Travers team members, which is always our top priority.
Our facilities are currently operating on normal schedules and our supply chains are uninterrupted.
As the situation surrounding the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves, we are monitoring and following official guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization as well as applicable public health agencies to ensure we are acting in a manner that promotes the highest standards for health and safety as possible.
We are asking all our team members to follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of infection. In addition to the recommended standards, we have implemented rigorous protocols at our facilities. Our enhanced safety procedures include:
- Eliminating all non-essential outside visitors from our facilities
- Eliminating all non-essential visits to customers and vendors
- Hand sanitizers, wipes and other cleaning stations are deployed at all touch points within our facilities
- Implemented guidelines for customer facing employees to conduct more teleconferencing in lieu of face to face meetings to further protect our customers and employees
- A work from home plan has been implemented
- Prepared plans are in place to support current and future workload
We will continue to adapt our protocols as the situation develops and will communicate accordingly. As always, we are committed to doing our best to meet your needs. Thank you for your commitment to Travers Printing. We look forward to our ongoing partnership and appreciate the trust you place in us.